Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grateful?

Are we grateful for all that is done for us? First of all, that which is done from the very heart and hands of God, and second, that which is done from the heart and hands of those God puts into our lives. I don't know where you are in regards to this, but I can say for myself that I am deeply and eternally grateful for all that God and others have done for me. God's granting salvation to us and others heads my list.
One of my favorite verses is in Romans 10:13 where it says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Anyone and everyone who calls upon the Lord shall be saved, and this is most exciting and encouraging, for I know and pray for many who don't know Christ. I believe that my prayers will be answered and they will be saved. I'm available to share the good news with them and/or pray with them, but most importantly, I want them to have God in their lives through accepting Christ Jesus into their lives as Savior and Lord. Do you have certain ones that you are praying for, that they will receive Christ? I hope that we all are praying and sharing where God has given us the burden. Since God is no respector of persons, and would that all be saved, then we should pray, and then stand in faith, that those which we have the burdens for will come to the Lord. When they do, they will be deeply and eternally grateful for what God has done for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment