Thursday, January 28, 2010

Enough?

Did you hear of the man who believed that he was to have only 200 possessions. Think about this for a minute. What 200 possessions would you keep if you were led by God to do such a thing? My Bible would be #1 on my list, but where would I go from there. Some clothing, shoes, toothbrush, phone, house, etc.
In I Timothy 6:8, it reads, "And having food and raiment(clothing) let us be therewith content". Do we personally know anyone that is content with food, clothing, and shelter? I hope we can answer yes to this question for I hope that each of us are content with the necessities and are grateful for each one. The question for each of us might just be, when is enough, enough? Well enough of this, blessings to all as we follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment