Wednesday, June 29, 2011

He is always with us!

In Matthew 28: 18 -20 after Jesus was resurrected it says, "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." They are power filled words commissioning us to go and make disciples, baptizing them, and teaching them to be doers of the word. Now the last thing Jesus said is a wonderful blessing to all of us. He said, lo, I am with you always unto the end of the world. He is with us always both now and forever. Always is a long time, much longer than is measurable by man. Praise the Lord for he is always with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment