Thursday, June 16, 2011

God is watching us.

I have noticed others doing it and I have done it many times myself. What I'm talking about is a father's eyes watching his children. They watch with happy hearts as their eyes are on an obedient son or daughter and they watch to insure that their children are safe. They can also watch with sad hearts as their eyes see disobedient children but be assured they watch both the obedient and disobedient children with love in their hearts. Children love to see their fathers watching them, it reassures them of his love for them. Jesus mentioned that sparrows are sold for very little yet not a one of them is forgotten before God. He then said that the very hairs of our heads are all numbered so we are not to fear for we are of more value than many sparrows. The song writer penned words that go something like this, "His eye is on the sparrow and he watches over me". Isn't it wonderful to know that God is watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment