In Psalm 26:1 we read, "Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity..." In the same chapter we see in verse 11, "But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity..." David was a man committed to walking in integrity. He was wholehearted for the Lord, complete, perfect (mature), and incorruptible. Being this way allowed him to say also in the same chapter, "I have trusted also in the Lord, I have walked in thy truth, I have not sat with vain persons, I have hated the congregation of evildoers, Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thy honor dwelleth."
Oh how wonderful it would be if the body of Christ was as David, proclaiming, "I will walk in mine integrity." I believe if we the church had integrity, we would better have the world's ear in the matter of proclaiming the good news that " Jesus Saves."
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment