Friday, September 11, 2009

Changing Seasons

Lately there has been a bit of a chill each morning as we are taking our walk. I like Fall and all the seasons. The seasons changing, remind me of how much God loves us, and likes for us to have change in our lives. This variety also causes us to not get too comfortable with our circumstances. Just about the time I get used to sandals and shorts, it's time for flannel shirts and cords.
I hope that you are enjoying the changing seasons and each day of your life. Life is certainly short, we are like the grass that is here today and gone tomorrow. If we get tomorrow, I hope we see it as a gift from God to be enjoyed wisely. Hope your weekend goes well, and that you will be able to enjoy it.
Let's all pray for the folks that lost loved ones on 9-11. Today could be quite hard on them.
Blessing to all as we endeavour to live life, God's way.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is beautiful and full of meaning partly because I have known you all my life and have seen this truth. Lately I've clearly seen the grace that is faithfully given to me every busy day. He is the constant SOURCE of life.

    ReplyDelete