"Everybody will be happy over there", is how the gospel song was worded. As I sang along, I thought, everybody is going to have every good and perfect thing over there, not just happiness. We will be Christ like, with glorified bodies. Think of it for a second, all of the Gifts of the Spirit in you, all the fruit of the Spirit in you (love, joy, peace,long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness,and temperance). For us to be like Christ and to be perfect is mind boggling, but God's Word states that it will be that way. I'm looking forward to living in that state for eternity. Heaven is truly a place, a wonderful place, and some will be there and many will not be there. Eternity with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, versus the other. No thank you!
He coming for those who are looking for His return. Please pray for those who aren't. Pray that they will receive Christ as Lord and Savior. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment