Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What is my life story?

We need to take a look at ourselves and discover why we are the way we are. What has happened in my life that has shaped who I am, why I act or react the way I do, why I believe the things I believe and live out in my life? People are reading our life story everyday. What are they reading? It could be a real testimony of God's grace or we could be grouchy or complaining and cause others to be confused and question our witness of being a child of God.

In Psalm 27:4 David said, "One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple." Do we desire similar things? Let me ask, what is our life story?


No comments:

Post a Comment