Thursday, April 28, 2011

Would God laugh at a calamity in our lives?

God, in speaking about those who didn't respond to his calling them, those who set aside all of his counsel and would do none of it, said in Proverbs 1:26, "I will laugh at your calamity; ..." Man has a hard time submitting to God and his ways. The Bible makes it very clear that we are to live our lives the way God outlines throughout his word. Have you ever wondered what is going on in your life and why things are happening the way that they are? Have you sought the answers in God's word or did you look for answers in a popular Christian book? The Christian book might help some but it can also lead you astray, but not God's word. It is always best to trust your life to God and his word. I don't know about you but I for one never want to hear God laughing at a calamity in my life. I want God to be helping me all the time. I need him every hour, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment