Friday, April 29, 2011

A New Brother In The Lord, PTL!

It is exciting when you hear when someone has come to the Lord. I just read a letter from a good brother and friend who shared how he had been able to lead a man to the Lord recently. This new brother in the Lord is a man that he worked with in the 90's and is now a humble, growing, servant of the Lord. This made me think of God's word in Isaiah 55:11 where it says, "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." I don't know how you feel to hear this great testimony, but it is a great encouragement to me personally. The Lord has laid on my heart many specific people who either need to be saved or need to return to the Lord. It is good to pray for others and testify to them of our resurrected Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Some plant, some water and God gives the increase. In the situation that I mentioned above, my friend was a significant part of planting, watering, and helping God with the increase. I hope and pray that God will use each of us in a similar way in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment