Living Life God's Way
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(20)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(150)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(204)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(15)
Happiness Is The Lord!
Armor Less?
Life Is?
Just Wondering!
20/20
What Are You Seeing?
What Are You Looking At?
Looking For Holes?
Yes, I Must Be In Heaven
Yea and Amen!
Love Never Fails
The Blessing Of Rain!
Fret Not!
God's Wisdom
You Are Not Your Own!
►
June
(19)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
About Me
Pastor Robb
View my complete profile
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
What Are You Seeing?
I've seen the Saved
I've seen the Healed
I've seen the Broken
I've seen the Filled
I've seen them Laugh
I've seen them Cry
I've seen them Live
I've seen them Die
What are you seeing?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment