Friday, July 9, 2010
Love Never Fails
You might know the verses out of I John 4:7,8 which reads as such, "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." It is wonderful that God is love and we can know him and experience as well as share his love. In I Cor. 13:8 it says, "Love never fails, ..." Could we surmise then, that our God never fails. Well of course we can and we should know at all times that God is love and that love never fails. It is important that we live in the reality of what I'm saying here. God is for us at all times and he is here to help us at all times. He is not missing or tardy. He is ever present with us and because of that we should rest in his peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment