Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Around The Corner

Well here we are, the end of this year just around the corner. Hopefully we will be here to see the new year. It's not guaranteed, as we all know. The Lord has taught me through the years, that he is the only one that is capable of seeing around the corners. Oh, I know that most of us live as if we will never die, but that isn't true. Death is a appointment that we won't miss, and we have no say so as to when it will happen. I personally look forward to every day. Did you hear of the man that woke up everyday and checked the obituaries to see if he was listed, if not he made his coffee and began his day. I don't check the obituaries yet but I am thankful to be alive. I'm looking forward to the new year and if it arrives for me I will be thankful, but more importantly I am looking for a new heaven and a new earth. I'm also looking for the Lord's soon return where the saints will be gathered together with the Lord to spend forever in His presence. What are you looking forward to? Perhaps some of the same things that I am looking forward to. Hope to see you again soon, perhaps it will be in heaven. Now wouldn't that be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment