Ah, this is the day after Christmas and some will tell, of going shopping because all isn't well. They opened their presents and to their surprise did not get what they wanted inside, therefore all isn't well. If your present was Christ, then all is well, for Heaven will be your dwelling place and not that ugly place called Hell. If we have Christ then we are complete, not disappointed which is really neat.
A poet I'm not, but a Born Again Christian I am. Therefore I know that life is in Christ and not in this world. Are you happy and do you know it? Are you disappointed and feeling hurt? Then turn your life over to Christ and He will make all things new, and you too will be happy and not blue. Here's hoping that all is well in your life and that you are happy and grateful for all of God's blessings in your life. My prayer for us all is that we will have and be the things that I just mentioned.
Ah, this is that day after Christmas and all is well. Oh, by the way Jesus is the reason for all seasons in our lives. Blessing to you.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment