Thursday, November 12, 2009
You-all
It is always interesting to travel and to see how other folks in other towns, cities, and states are living. Texans and those from Oklahoma are outwardly friendly, and who can resist a hardy and sincere you-all. In response to being asked , "How are you-all doin?", my wife in her finest Texaneese replied "we are just fine, how are you-all doin"? This went on for the entire time we were there, either she said it or I did, which brings me to this point, how are you-all doin? I hope you-all are doin well. If not, it would help for you-all to ask why aren't you doin well, and then just listen to what the Lord says, and respond accordingly. Hope to see you-all soon. Take care now! Oh I guess I should say, Gig-em Aggies, or Hook-um horns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment