Thursday, October 29, 2009

He was just a janitor to most!

He was just a janitor to most, but not to my wife and myself. To us he was a man of God, that God had put into our lives at just the right time to help us on our way. He had been a pastor and was a mature Christian. We had him over several times to answer our questions and to teach us the basics of Christianity. I was attending college at that time and would see him in the hallway almost daily. It was my pleasure to greet him on those occasions, and to fellowship for a moment. We don't know where he is today, but we would like to honor him with this short blog. In I Peter 2:17, it says, Honor all men. We want to say thank you to Duane Sweat who, like I said, is a man of God. We look forward to seeing him in heaven. Are we honoring all men?

No comments:

Post a Comment