Thursday, March 1, 2012

How is your ticket punched?

I sat and was taken aback by the vileness of the old man as he spewed out curse after curse. Surely at some point in this man's life someone told him the 10 commandments of the living God. Surely he knew better than to take the Lord's name in vain, but I guess he doesn't believe the word. Hopefully I will be able to speak with him soon about the things of the Lord. There are many who don't believe God's word so they don't believe in a Heaven nor a Hell and they don't believe in God or his son Jesus Christ the Lord. It really does not matter what they believe for they aren't in charge of life, their life or any other life for that matter. Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Everyone has a ticket to their eternal future punched with only two possibilities, either to Heaven or to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment