Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I'm Dreaming of a _______Christmas!
It is forecast to snow tonight. Won't that be wonderful. Maybe it is a prelude to a white Christmas and everyone knows that a white Christmas is the best kind. Why we even have a song where the song writer said he was dreaming of a white Christmas. It is likely that most folks would agree with the song writer. Stop the wagons partner, I know folks that live in Arizona that would beg to differ with you. They sing a song that goes like this, "I'm dreaming of a dry Christmas and a warm one at that". We can sure romanticize just about anything. I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to Christmas to celebrate the birth of my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. I hope you know Christ in the same way, if so, it won't matter if Christmas is white or dry. We will join the multitudes praising God for sending Jesus in the form of man as a baby in a manager, and praising Jesus for coming to save us. What kind of Christmas are you dreaming about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment