Tuesday, October 5, 2010
What is our excuse?
Romans 1:20 says, "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse:" God created all things to testify of himself so that man would be without excuse when it comes to the existence of God. Man is truly well equipped through his sinfulness to make excuses. Being a Pastor these many years I probably have heard most excuses. I also taught high school for a few years where perhaps I heard the rest of man's excuses, but if that doesn't cover them all I could look at the excuses that I have used in my life as well as your life and just maybe we would have them all. No, I really doubt it. Man isn't done with the making of excuses for his behavior or lack of behavior. May the Lord help us all to remember that there will be a judgment one of these days, and on that occasion, all excuses will be set aside by the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment