Friday, October 8, 2010

100 Times Awesome!

His first year in school had presented him with some situations that he didn't like or didn't understand. Well whichever, it had caused him to be in trouble at times and he had been in meetings with different people at school. Each day as Mom picked him up after school she would ask him how was school. Keep in mind she had been working with him and the school and praying a lot about this situation. So upon picking him up she asked him how school was and he replied 100 times awesome. When inquiring just why it was 100 times awesome, he said that he had not gotten in trouble in any class or in any way so it was 100 times awesome. I can't speak for you, but for myself I can say that I relate to that wonderful feeling that accompanies not being in trouble with school or the Lord or anyone. When all is covered under His precious blood and peace reigns it is 100 times awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment