Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Victory Has Been Won!

It has been a long three years for me since I found out that my PSA was 11.3 and that I had prostate cancer. Two months ago I had radiation seed implants, and three months before that I had a 3 month hormone shot which is tough stuff. Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out that I am doing really well and I want to praise the Lord for that. This morning the doctor's office called and said that my PSA was now 0.2 and I want to praise the Lord for that as well. I also want to thank those of you who have been praying for me and praise the Lord for your prayers and concern. Many months past the Lord spoke to my heart and said that the victory has been won but the battle wasn't over yet. I'm not sure that it is over just yet but I'm closer now than I was and all the more Christlike for it. The victory has been won. PTL

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord indeed!!!!!! He "took our iniquities, and bore our sicknesses" (Matt. 8:17). Thanks for sharing Gary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is indeed good all of the time. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete