Monday, August 23, 2010

Love Your Wife Like Christ Loved The Church!

I've sat in my office with them on many occasions. There stories sounded so much alike that it made me wonder if they had some sort of club where they learned their lines to certain interactions. He would say, "Pastor I will love my wife like Christ loved the Church when she submits to me in all things as unto the Lord." Yep, you guessed it, she would say, "Pastor I will submit to my husband as unto the Lord in all things when he loves me like Christ loved the Church." Someone needs to man up to their responsibility as unto the Lord. Brothers do we want to be a Godly leader for our Lord, our wives, and our children? If so, it's time to step up and become the servant leader that God intends for us to be. With one last question, I will leave it lay. How did Christ love the Church? Didn't he love us while we were yet sinners? Yes he did, and so must we love our wives the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment